Physical activities such as basketball and swimming have many health benefits. On top of keeping the player physically fit, playing sports also strengthens the immune system and organs like the heart and brain.
As we all know, the number of people getting vaccinated has been increasing as days go by, but this doesn’t make the virus any less dangerous. CSO Sports Multiplex is determined to ensure the safety and well-being of our athletes, while also answering to their need to practice and hone their skills. So here are a few things you need to do if you’re going to rent an Indoor Sports Complex in Chicago, Illinois:
- Have enough stock of masks, sanitary wipes, and hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol
- Make sure each member of the staff and team has been swabbed and received negative COVID test results
- Make sure to remind your staff and team to stay home should they feel ill
- If anyone was exposed to someone with the COVID-19 virus, make sure to inform their doctors and quarantine them for the required number of days
- If you observe that someone in your team or staff is displaying symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, you have the responsibility to report this
It is important to note that the virus can spread even if you’re renting out an open basketball gym in Illinois. So, it is best to take extra care during practices and competitions.
For our indoor baseball field and cages, do your best to practice social distancing during drills, warm-ups, competitions, and briefings.